We’re seeking a highly collaborative, analytical, and curious fast-learner to join us as a Data Analyst at Sakura Sky. This is a remote position.
- Work together with the Head of Data to attend the reporting requirements of the organization from client and internal teams.
- Ensure the quality, reliability and accuracy of all the reports and analyses provided.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs, translate them into data requirements and use your data analytics skills to support decision making.
- Assist clients in interpreting and using data in their day-to-day work.
- Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Proven working experience in data analysis.
- Advanced descriptive analytics skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Collaborative mindset.
About Sakura Sky
Sakura Sky provides cloud, data, and security services to the world’s leading brands.
With innovation at our core, Sakura serves enterprise clients and thousands of other businesses around the world. Our global team provides cloud strategy, implementation and integration support, machine learning and data science, Cybersecurity, and training services.
Sakura Sky is headquartered in San Francisco with a delivery footprint across Asia, North America, Europe, and Australia.
Contact our Jobs team to express your interest. Agencies and recruiters are not invited to apply.