End-to-End Cloud Strategy and Cloud Architecture Services
What makes a difference between Cloud and a well-architected infrastructure in Cloud? The answer is simple - security, reliability, performance optimization, and cost effectiveness.
Using the proven Google Cloud Architecture Framework, we provide a foundation for building and improving your Cloud deployments using four key principles:
- Operational excellence - Guidance on how to make design choices in the cloud to improve your operational efficiency. These include approaches for automating the build process, implementing monitoring and disaster recovery planning.
- Security, privacy and compliance - Guidance on various security controls you can choose along with a list of products and features best suited to support security needs for your deployments.
- Reliability - How to build reliable and highly available solutions. Recommendations include defining reliability goals, improving your approach to observability (including monitoring), establishing an incident management function, and techniques to measure and reduce the operational burden on your teams.
- Performance Cost Optimization - Suggestions on various available tools to tune your applications for a better end-user experience and analyze the cost of operation on Google Cloud, while maintaining an acceptable level of service.
Our skilled team of Architects can augment your team, provide focused expertise, or deliver from strategy through to tactical realization of your initiatives.
The Architecture practices can:
- Design and plan your Cloud solution architectures
- Manage and provision your Cloud solution infrastructure
- Design for security and compliance
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture
- Ensure solution and operations reliability.