Sakura has proudly launched its new social media aggregation service called Socialite. Launching yesterday with a global name in the entertainment space, the Sakura team have been hard at work enabling new ways for organisations to manage their social content and to engage their audiences.
Socialite is a simple, flexible solution that allows you to build a social hub from your own social feeds and then embed the aggregated content into any of your digital marketing channels and campaigns. You can aggregate and curate content from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Vine account along with RSS and other custom data feeds. You can then easily embed this feed into any website, mobile app, Facebook Page, retail display or event wall.
Socialite allows you to maximise the reach of all your social media content and transform static channels into an interactive destination for your audience.
- Social Aggregation: Connect any combination of social media feeds from any network and we will aggregate the content for you.
- Curation & Moderation: Create keywords, tags and filters to categorise and prioritise your content. Mix and match automated and manual moderation and curation settings.
- Display & Engage: Embed Socialite into your digital marketing channels to see your audiences statistics and data.
- Widgets: Manage the look and feel of your social content via our easy to use widgets. You can change colours, fonts and themes to incorporate logos, sponsor, brands and more. Widgets can be embedded into web sites, blog posts, image galleries and Facebook tabs.
- Mobile Devices: We deliver an optimised experience across tablets and mobiles via Twitter Bootstrap.
- Monitoring & Reporting: Gather data on social engagement and report on your content across supported networks.
Contact us for more details, a demonstration, or reference implementations.