The Sakura Cassandra Toolkit (SCT) version 2.8.5 is now available for use from your Service Desk. Please contact us or your support manager to check your eligibility for this upgrade.
SCT is a Cassandra utility that includes the following features:
- Support for Cassandra 2.0 to 3.7
- Cross DC and Rack node management
- Schema migrations
- Data migrations, including reference and test data
- Multi environment consistency management
- Snapshot management
- and more.
Cassandra 2.0 – 3.7
- Asynchronous multiprocessing for core data tasks.
- Google Cloud Storage support for input and output data, including snapshots.
- Google BigQuery support for performance and metric analysis.
None. Please log any bugs within your Support Desk.
About Apache Cassandra
The Apache Cassandra database is the right choice when you need scalability and high availability without compromising performance. Linear scalability and proven fault-tolerance on commodity hardware or cloud infrastructure make it the perfect platform for mission-critical data.Cassandra’s support for replicating across multiple datacenters is best-in-class, providing lower latency for your users and the peace of mind of knowing that you can survive regional outages.