Building on our certified expertise and partnerships in the Big Data and Analytics space, Sakura today announces it is launching a dedicated data and analytics practice in Singapore.
“We have noticed a large opportunity for Singaporean business to make better decisions through their data”, said Andrew Stevens CTO of Sakura, “and we hope to leverage our deep knowledge of data, frameworks, methodologies, and practical skills to build a strong offering for local organisations”.
Sakura will initially offer consulting expertise in the following areas:
- Big Data analytics and tools
- Data warehousing & databases
- Programming and data manipulation in Big Data analytics
- Predictive Analytics, Segmentation Modeling, Association Rule Mining
- Sentiment analysis
- Analytics project management and implementation.