At Sakura Sky, we are committed to complying with GDPR, CCPA, PECR and other privacy regulations on our website. The privacy of your data is a big deal to us.
In this policy, we lay out what data we collect and why, how your data is handled and your rights to your data. We promise we never sell your data: never have, never will.
Actually we can’t sell it. We don’t collect any.
As a visitor to our site
The privacy of our website visitors is important to us, so we do not track you as an individual. As a visitor to the sakurasky.com website:
- No personal information is collected.
- No information such as cookies is stored in your browser.
- No information is shared with, sent to, or sold to third-parties.
- No information is shared with advertising companies.
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends.
- No information is monetized.
We do run an analytics script to collect some anonymous usage data for statistical purposes. The goal is to track overall trends in our website traffic, it is not to track individual visitors. All the data is in aggregate only. No personal data is collected.
Data collected includes websites that send us traffic, pages on our site that are visited, duration of the visits, information from the devices (device type, operating system, country and browser) used during the visit and more.
Changes and questions
We may update this policy as needed to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices. Whenever we make a significant change to our policies, we will also announce them on our blog.
Last Modified: 18 April 2021