Sakura Sky provides support services for Kong and Mashape Enterprise
Mashape produces cutting-edge tools, including Kong and Mashape Enterprise, for managing the HTTP layer between developers, software and IoT. Kong is an open-source API Gateway and Microservices Management Layer, delivering high performance and reliability. Mashape Enterprise is open-core, fast and expandable, and able to run from legacy, monolithic, ESB-based architectures, through multi-cloud and all the way to microservices running on containers.
Sakura Sky provides VAR and support services for Kong and Mashape Enterprise across Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia.
Runtime & Management
- Security and Authentication: Oauth2, JWT, ACL, Basic, LDAP & DDOS
- Traffic Control and Rate Limiting: Rate limiting, Circuit Breakers, Canary releases
- Transformations: Request/Response Transformer, Correlation ID
- Custom Plugin Development: We build custom Kong plugins for your needs
Distribution & On-boarding
- Developer Management: On-board and manage devs via custom logins
- Admin Access Control: Invite other team members to manage the portal
- Interactive API Documentation: Swagger, RAML, Blueprint support
- Flexible Portal Customization: Customize your portal down to the HTML/CSS/JS
Metrics & Monitoring
- Real-time Traffic Visualizations: Trends data down to the second
- API Logs Inspection and Debugging: Inspect and compare API requests and responses
- Custom Reporting: Create custom reports with dynamic filtering
- Alerts and Monitoring: Filter-based alerts to stay on top of errors
Kong is a scalable, open source API Layer (also known as an API Gateway, or API Middleware). Kong runs in front of any RESTful API and is extended through Plugins, which provide extra functionality and services beyond the core platform.
Runs on any infrastructure
Gelato is a powerful developer portal for publishing and managing APIs, on-boarding developers and building a vibrant developer ecosystem.
Automatic API Explorer
Import Swagger or API-blueprint
Code Sample Generation
Galileo, the API analytics platform for visualizing and inspecting API traffic with real-time API logs and custom reports to share with your team.