The Sakura team demonstrated our Conversational Commerce platform, code named Yūjin, on a VIP tour of Sentosa in Singapore. Working with teams from across Singapore, we previewed Yūjin and showed some of our latest capability including:
- Speech and text based interfaces with full commerce capability.
- GIS based data points for location searching including Google Maps integration with point-to-point navigation.
- Food and Beverage, Accommodation, Transport, and Entertainment POIs.
- Multilingual content and UTF-8 support.
- Machine Learning backed interfaces to understand the intent of your users using natural language.
- On device payment capability including RFID and BLE support.
Yūjin offers a complete solution for the travel, tourism, and hospitality industries seeking new ways to engage and interact with their customers.