The Sakura team demonstrated our Conversational Commerce platform, code named Yūjin, on a VIP tour of Sentosa in Singapore. Working with teams from across Singapore, we previewed Yūjin and showed some of our latest capability including:
- Speech and text based interfaces with full commerce capability.
- GIS based data points for location searching including Google Maps integration with point-to-point navigation.
- Food and Beverage, Accommodation, Transport, and Entertainment POIs.
- Multilingual content and UTF-8 support.
- Machine Learning backed interfaces to understand the intent of your users using natural language.
- On device payment capability including RFID and BLE support.
Yūjin offers a complete solution for the travel, tourism, and hospitality industries seeking new ways to engage and interact with their customers.
About Sakura Sky
Sakura Sky provides cloud, data, and security services to the world’s leading brands.
With innovation at our core, Sakura serves enterprise clients and thousands of other businesses around the world. Our global team provides cloud strategy, implementation and integration support, machine learning and data science, cyber security, and training services.
Sakura Sky is headquartered in Singapore with a delivery footprint across Asia, North America, and Europe.
Contact us to learn more.