Today Sakura Sky announces a new Managed Service available immediately.
Today Sakura Sky announces a new Managed Service available immediately. Our Apache Superset Managed Service offers a fully deployed and managed cloud environment and may be launched in Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
Offering Apache Superset, the modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application to all of our customers, forms part of our key Data Engineering support services. Our customers demand their data at a velocity that only a cloud deployed Superset can offer and our team is there with you every step of the way from adoption to productivity.
Apache Superset is a data exploration and visualization web application.
- An intuitive interface to explore and visualize datasets, and create interactive dashboards.
- A wide array of beautiful visualizations to showcase your data.
- Easy, code-free, user flows to drill down and slice and dice the data underlying exposed dashboards. The dashboards and charts act as a starting point for deeper analysis.
- A state of the art SQL editor/IDE exposing a rich metadata browser, and an easy workflow to create visualizations out of any result set.
- An extensible, high granularity security model allowing intricate rules on who can access which product features and datasets. Integration with major authentication backends (database, OpenID, LDAP, OAuth, REMOTE_USER, …)
- A lightweight semantic layer, allowing to control how data sources are exposed to the user by defining dimensions and metrics
- Out of the box support for most SQL-speaking databases
- Deep integration with Druid allows for Superset to stay blazing fast while slicing and dicing large, realtime datasets
- Fast loading dashboards with configurable caching.
Apache Superset supports the following databases:
- Amazon Athena
- Amazon Redshift
- Apache Drill
- Apache Druid
- Apache Hive
- Apache Impala
- Apache Kylin
- Apache Pinot
- Apache Spark SQL
- Google Cloud BigQuery
- Google Sheets
- IBM Db2
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SAP Hana
About Sakura Sky
Sakura Sky provides cloud, data, and security services to the world’s leading brands.
With innovation at our core, Sakura serves enterprise clients and thousands of other businesses around the world. Our global team provides cloud strategy, implementation and integration support, machine learning and data science, Cybersecurity, and training services.
Sakura Sky is headquartered in Singapore with a delivery footprint across Asia, North America, and Europe.
Contact us to learn more.