Today we announce the release of version 3.0 of our Yujin Natural Language Engagement Platform.
Yujin began its life as a simple chatbot with Natural Language Processing at its core supported by extensible domain data sets to train the system for your organisation. With the release of version 3, Yujin goes beyond a simple chatbot and delivers an enhanced array of new features aimed at engaging your target audience through NLP and Machine Learning and deployable via simple API integration.
Version 3 at a glance:
- Google Cloud Platform APIs.
- Supports retrieval and generative models.
- Closed domains with generative models (General Availability).
- Context support includes linguistic and physical.
- Personality can be trained.
- Datafy.studio integrated Corpus support.
Yujin already supports:
- Voice recognition: With native Speech-to-Text capability Yujin is UTF-8 and multilingual out of the box.
- Conversation & context: Yujin embeds neural network modelled topics and taxonomies to enable the learning of user intent.
- Engagement: Through Machine Learning, speech recognition, vision analysis, and Natural Language Processing, Yujin can improve user experience, offer cost savings in customer services, and open new opportunities for your organisation.
- Integrated: Yujin includes an intelligent data layer for enriching user experience with datasets from our Domain library, your systems, and third parties.
- Cross platform: Enabling any connected device, Yujin can be integrated into iOS, Android, kiosks, web, or embedded systems.
- Diverse features: Yujin supports GIS mapping, Conversational Commerce, payments systems, data analytics, behavioural modelling, and more.
Contact the Sakura team for more information.